Monday 20 September 2010

From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow!

It's been a very busy few weeks for me and my Shinri collegues since we decided to begin this brave new venture and has meant a few massive changes for us in both business and personal lives.
Basically the last month or so of our time has been devoted to getting a karate instructing company off the ground. We have had to arrange insurance, stationary, certificates and promotional items as well as websites, new classes and facilities and fair costing for students.
There have been a few spanners in the works such as dealing with 1 or 2 unworthy companies for above mentioned items and having to start from scratch again.
Overall it's been a lot of fun and the best decision I have ever made in my life and I feel more motivated to push my karate teaching and training onto the next level. I am enjoying my teaching more and even enjoying the boring stuff like meeting bank managers and print suppliers.
There will be a lot of things happening in the next few weeks, months and hopefully years so stuck with us!
OSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment